Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Thanks for the Awards!


I would like to thank a couple of special bloggers for giving me the Lemonade Award.


Thanks to Shirley from Plum Bush Cottage. She has the best recipes and beautiful gardening pics.


And thank you to Jena from Not So Shabby. She also has a beautiful blog and home. Her recent posts feature her gorgeous new landscaping.


I know I'm supposed to now nominate bloggers that show great attitude and/or gratitude. I'm sorry but I can't pick! I believe all of the blogs that I read are written by beautiful people with great attitudes. I choose not to read the ones that don't! So I'm sorry I'm not holding up my part. But I'm really not good at choosing certain people, so I choose all of you!

1 comment:

savvycityfarmer said...

I'm feeling quite at home here!!!!