Tuesday, October 21, 2014

So thankful

I have so much to be thankful for...very supportive family, friends and customers have been a big part of the success of my business.  This season, our work and business have appeared in 4 magazine publications! Is this a dream? It has been for a very long time. I had a couple of mentions in magazines in the past but this is a big one. So excited and wanted to share the news!

You can view the articles by clicking on the magazine cover.


http://www.myhydrangeahome.com/article_6/Victorian-Homes-2014-Special-Christmas-Issue.htm
11 pages of our Holiday Decorating tips
Our tip for Holiday Decorating with natural elements


Our work and products are included in a romantic cottage feature.
Our custom sign is found in Lori's porch feature.

All of this press had inspired me to redesign my website to reflect more of our style:

  • farmhouse
  • vintage
  • modern country
  • romantic cottage
  • french
 It took many late nights to complete but I love the new look!



1 comment:

Anne's Attic - Design said...

I have seen the magazines with your home in them. Beautiful! This is my first time to your blog and I am so excited to follow it. Congratulations looks like a lot of hard work is paying off.

((HUGS)) Jo