Thursday, October 02, 2014

llama, llama another new momma

Something I haven't shared on my blog before...I love llamas! One day I hope to move to a farm and have a few of our own. For now, we get to spend time with the llamas at the Long Island Livestock Company where my daughter takes lessons.  A new baby was born this weekend and we were able to meet her last night. So sweet!


I don't want to leave anyone out, so here are a few more of the cuties at the farm.




These beauties produce some gorgeous fiber. If you ever need wool, Tabbethia has some gorgeous colors. I wish I knew how to knit. One day! Another thing I would love to do.  I'm definitely asking for a pair of llama socks for Christmas. (Tabbethia sells them in her shop too).

Visit her shop at lilivestockco.com . Great stuff!

No comments: