Wednesday, June 17, 2015

and the after...Covered Porch ----> Dining Room Conversion



Last month I introduced my brother and sister-in-law's home renovation project. They had a covered porch off of the kitchen and were having it converted to a dining room.  They chose some really cool materials so I thought I would share some photos with you.






A reminder of the before:




My sister in law has a great eye for decorating. I think she should go into business. I love her taste. And was thrilled when she wanted to decorate with some of my photography. She chose a grouping of 6 photos all taken on our trip to France.



So the night we went to their home to deliver the frames and photograph the room, my brother and his wife prepared a great meal for us! Just have to share a few of the dishes.

crackers with carmelized red onions and goat cheese spread

grass fed beef crostini with gruyere

pasta with fresh tuna, arugula and lemon  

and the beautiful tablescape!




I am working on a resource list and will share in another blog post for you!  Let me know if you have any questions!


No comments: