Friday, August 26, 2011

Painted Pieces and Irene...

I'm a little nervous about the storm heading our way.

Do we have enough food?
My kids eat. a lot.

Will any of the many trees on our property fall on our house?
We will be sleeping in the basement.

Will we lose power?
Probably, but how many days?

Thinking about everyone in the path of the storm.
Wishing you all safety.

I have shipped out all orders placed this week.

And spent some time working on what I enjoy the most.
Painting.












All newly listed in my Etsy Shop.

But if I don't return your messages,

or ship your orders out in the next few days,

I will have to blame Irene.

Be safe.

This post is linked up to:
Miss Mustard Seed's Furniture Feature Friday


2 comments:

Nick said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Deborah March said...

How WONDERFUL!! LOVE that damask!!

Deborah (happily visiting from
http://upcyclingmylife.blogspot.com/)