Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Server Problems


Edited 10/14/09 ~ My website is back up! Please let me know if you find any problems navigating my site. I've had to fix a few things to get it back to normal.
Aaaah computers.......

Just wanted to let you know that my web host is having server problems and my site has been down for 4 days now. I figured I should let you know that I'm still in business and hopefully it will be back up soon! Very frustrating on my end since there is nothing I can do about it but sit, wait and hope that my site is not effected in any way.

2 comments:

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Ohhh Dawn ~ I cannot believe how long it has been down ~ I am soooo sorry ! that just stinks big time !
xoxo
Lori

Unknown said...

Ugh, isn't that the worst! Hang in there Dawn!!

:) T