Thursday, October 08, 2009

Kale Chips - So Addicting!

I saw this Kale chip recipe in a health magazine the other day and had to try it. Can I tell you - unbelievably good! My kids loved them and wished there were more. They are better than potato chips - I know you think I'm crazy, but you have to try these! I mean I could definitely eat a bowl of these while watching a movie.
Here is a little video I just found of someone making them. Let me know what you think - AFTER you've tasted them.

Oh, if you're going to play the video, just make sure you pause the music on my playlist (right sidebar).


And check out her website www.danispies.com for more great healthy recipes!

5 comments:

kim said...

i saw that too! and thought it sounded like something yummy to try. We like to roast brussel sprouts and love it when the layers peel off and get all crispy on the tray like a potato chip so I bet they taste alot alike.

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

will have to give it a try and see if I can pass them off to my unsuspecting dh.

(())

Unknown said...

I'm all for something that's healthy AND tastes good!! Have a great weekend Dawn!!!

:) T

V I N T A G E O L O G I E said...

I can't believe it! I saw this recipe in the Country living magazine ... and tried it just yesterday, LOVED IT!! I used a garlic flavored olive oil, hot pepper flakes and sea salt ... yum!! I bought more Kale today for the weekend ... I'm addicted!

xo
Jill

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

I cannot wait to try this! I'm a vegetarian and I'm always looking for something new and fun!
Thanks girlfriend!
bunny hugs,
shell