Monday, March 23, 2009

Ultimate Blog Party Hello!

I've picked these Tulips for you~ to celebrate Spring and the Ultimate Blog Party!

So, I felt like I just had to be a part of this huge blog party. The biggest -I think- I have ever seen! I am so looking forward to visiting some of the blogs on the list too. I wish I could get to them all, but there are way too many! Welcome to my blog, whether you are a new visitor or one of my regular readers. A little bit about me, I am a wife to a very supportive husband and a work at home mom of 4 children ages 5 to 13. My passions include spending time with them and encouraging them to follow their passions. I also LOVE to create for my online boutique ~ Hydrangea Home, I enjoy cooking, decorating, entertaining, gardening and blogging. I talk about all of the above here on my blog and hope to inspire creativity in all who come here to visit! My husband also started his own blog called The Honey Do Chronicles - it's all about trying to do it all, the kids, their activities and the never ending list of house projects all while keeping your sense of humor. So please, if you are new here, say hello so I can come to visit you too!



Ultimate Blog Party 2009



Click on the graphic to read more about The Ultimate Blog Party!


These girls really know how to do it big!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hi! I'm visiting from the Ultimate Blog Party!! Your blog is adorable. I'm a stay at home mommy, too, except I don't work. I'm a full-time student. Can't wait to become a regular reader and get to know you more!

Sarah said...

Hi, welcome to SITS girls! I look forward to reading more of your home decorating posts.

Anonymous said...

Hello! I have bought a few items from your web site through Pink Fridays. It's nice to get to know you a little better!