Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Gift Wrap







I just wanted to share these pretty little communion favors I just put together for a customer. They are wire votive holders that I wrapped up in tulle, tied with pink ribbon and my favorite part is the little tag I made on my computer. I love pretty little gift tags. And I think wrapping gifts are so much fun and just as important as the gift itself! I guess that is why I just bought ANOTHER book to add to my collection. This one has such pretty pictures and some great gift wrapping ideas!

5 comments:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Oh, you can't go wrong with tulle, can you? So pretty on a package!

Farmer Di said...

They look so beautiful! What a nice gift to receive! You have some beautiful things!
Hugs
Diana aka Farmer Di

Charmingdesigns said...

Your packages are beautiful!! Makes me want to give a gift so I can wrap it pretty!! Laurie

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!~S

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

The packages look so beautiful! They are a gift within theirselves!
Barbara
Southern Lady's Vintage