Wednesday, March 26, 2014

It's Wedding Season!!

And I do love it!  I really enjoy creating for such special events.  A couple of years ago we made the centerpieces for my brother's wedding ~ 3 foot long rustic boxes filled with preserved hydrangeas. Since then, our popular boxes are now made in more than a dozen styles.

This square one seems to be a popular style this season.  We are currently working on 2 large orders - 1 rehearsal dinner and 1 wedding. They will both be using them as centerpieces.





Brides are telling me they love the styling I do with the various boxes we make - it gives them ideas for their own events. So I'm going to work on an inspiration page (or maybe one of those digital magazines).  Will let you know when it's ready!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such an amazing post. Wedding season brings lots of happiness. My sister recently got married at one of her favorite destination LA venues. She had DIY wedding decorations that the couple made on their own. Everything came out beautifully.