I can't believe my last post was on Christmas Eve. Christmas seems like sooo long ago. So on to the next house project. Just a few days after Christmas my husband ripped out the first floor bathroom in our home which was long overdue. I wanted to share with you a little inspiration board I made showing the look we are going for.
1. The floor! I've had this photo saved in my inspiration folder for such a long time and I don't have the source. If anyone knows it - please let me know! I loved the different colors and the pattern of this tile. I just finished laying out the pattern on my den floor. Can't trust the husband with the pattern job :)
2. I have had the perfect dresser in mind to turn into a vanity, I especially loved the wood counter. Not practical I know, but I'm going to make sure we use a really good sealer on top.
photo source: sweet pickins blog
3. Have always wanted a stone vessel sink like these- out of the price range though! But we did find a good second at a great price.
4. This is the exact faucet we purchased - like an old water spout in tuscan bronze by Price Pfister.
5. The walls have been painted in one of my favorite neutrals - Benjamin Moore Annapolis Gray.
6. Don't you love a hutch in the bathroom? Some great storage. I have a much smaller version that I am refinishing. Courtney's has been one of my favorites! photo credit: french country cottage
So, this weekend the tile will go in - before the super bowl starts of course!
If I feel up to it, I may even share the horrid before photos!
Enjoy the rest of your week!
Christmas Master Bedroom 2017
6 hours ago