Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Corner Hutch...

A heavily distressed corner hutch.
My arms are aching today! I stained, painted, dry brushed, waxed, sanded, waxed and buffed this piece inside and out. I thought this one was a good candidate for a lot of distressing.  Shades of Versailles, Old White and a little Graphite finished with clear and dark wax. Will be selling this one. Wish I had a little corner for it but I can't keep them all!




Pine cones and white pumpkins - simple fall decor.





Linking this post up to Miss Mustard Seed's Furniture Feature Friday

3 comments:

Mom said...

Dawn

Love the hutch!!
Another job well done by you

Love you
Mom xoxo

Kori said...

Your hutch looks like something a furniture store would charge hundreds (if not more!) for!! All your aches are well worth it because this is gorgeous. :)

So Sunny Day said...

I love the deatils. And the distressing... be still my little heart!

Just beautiful!

~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"