Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Wedding Details

One of my customers was married this past weekend and celebrated at the beautiful Fox Hollow Country Club. Here are some of the products I created for her special day...


Framed seating chart instead of traditional place cards.

Oversized table numbers decoupaged in a matching damask paper.



An embellished birdcage including a hand painted monogram to hold the couple's wedding cards. The watermelon pink ribbons match the bridesmaids' dresses.


A wish card box antiqued, decoupaged and monogrammed with coordinating cards, and pens.

And finally, I designed the menus - her food choices were amazing.





I am designing a whole new line of event decor which you will find on our website and etsy shop in the coming weeks. If you are looking for custom details for your wedding or special event, just let me know, I would love to create something for you!

2 comments:

Miniature Patisserie Chef said...

The display is gorgeous!! It's so elegant and classy :)

Happy 4th July!

Pei Li

Eileen & Karen said...

Gorgeous work Dawn! I'm so glad you are having fun with Weddings and Events! You have the perfect sense of style and I'm sure you'll be a big success!
Hugs,
Eileen
Forget Me Not Dreams