Sunday, January 16, 2011

Off to Martha Stewart!!

It's been one year since the last event and Martha is having another event for her Dreamer's into Doers group. If you have a business or are thinking of starting one - you need to check out the site!
This year's event will include 2 days of workshops, show taping and food demos.

Looks like some great info will be shared with us and I'm so looking forward to seeing the other members of the group again as well as meeting new ones!!

I know I'll be back with tons of inspiration and energy - just what I need for Hydrangea Home!

So, all orders placed between now and Thursday will be shipped on Friday the 21st.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Check back for a full report at the end of the week!

1 comment:

Kathleen Ellis said...

Have fun, Dawn! I hope you'll share some highlights when you get back!
Have a most beautiful day~
;-D Kathleen