Saturday, May 29, 2010

Flowers and changes


We are in the middle of Soccer Tournaments and Dance Recital weekend but I wanted to share some news with you.

I've considered this for a while now and have made the decision to discontinue all silk floral pieces.

I'm going back to preserved and dried - just can't stay away from floral design.

They also remain an inspiration for my floral art - which I am also getting back to - but in a different mixed media sort of way.

So this means I have a bit of inventory to move along. I will be using up what I have and can no longer take custom orders on silk florals.

     All Florals have been discounted 25% Off! 

This fall I will introduce a new line of dried and preserved which I think you will love!

Hope you all have a very relaxing Memorial Day Weekend!

2 comments:

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Dawn ~
That sounds like it will be beautiful ~ I cannot wait to see what you are working on ~
xoxo
Lori

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

Love dried flowers! Thanks for stopping by, so great to meet you!