Wednesday, February 10, 2010

White Wednesday... Snow


I wished for it and we got it! A snow day. I just love telling the kids "school's closed!"

I thought the pretty white stuff made a great post for today's White Wednesday over at
Kathleen's Faded Charm Cottage.

The large pic on the left is the view out of my studio where I stay nice and warm! The pic on the top right is my dogwood in the backyard looking pretty. The middle pic on the right is where I have my coffee in the morning next to the fire and the last pic on the bottom is an arrangement of greens in a basket on my front porch.

I'm staying in today and working on more painted eggs.

My first batch went  quickly - I thank you for that!

Enjoy the rest of your day!

9 comments:

Laryssa Herbert said...

That's so beautiful! We got about 2-3" as well.

Laryssa Herbert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

Lovely. and I like the black and white version. Thanks for sharing your beauty there!

Faded Charm said...

Beautiful snowy photos. Enjoy time with your kids and the slower pace of life when there's so much snow.

Stay warm,

Kathleen

Crystal said...

I do think this is my first visit to your blog. Why is it so pretty to look at someone else's snow :) Your snow looks so pretty in your photos.
This is my first White Wednesday visit and post. Stop over and visit when you get a moment.

Connie in Hartwood said...

I'm not sure I could get much done in your studio with that lovely view out the window. Stay warm.
... Connie

The Single Nester said...

How I love the snow. Dreamy.

kate Woods said...

Lucky you having snow - we are just sweltering here in Melbourne, high humidity too !!!

Cottage Rose said...

Hi Dawn; My you have some beautiful views to gaze at...

Hugs;
Alaura