Thursday, November 13, 2008

Christmas at Make Mine Pink


There's something so magical about the holidays. As you walk past a neighbor's home and catch a glimpse of a tree lit through their window, or the faint glow of a candle through the frosted glass, you can only imagine what lies beyond. Images from our own holidays are readily available to fill in the blanks. It's mysterious, it's magical, it's toasty warm fires and mulled cider. This month, the members of Make Mine Pink will share glimpses into their homes and shops with you. From favorite finds, to treasured recipes and special gift wrap how ideas, we'll have something for everyone. Please come join us each Friday as we open our hearts and homes to you.
Quoted by Joyce Lucas, Make Mine Pink

3 comments:

Designs on 47th Street said...

Hi there, I'm really looking forward to the Christmas ideas forthcoming. It is magical, isn't it? I just started a blog recently. Stop by and see me if you have a moment.

Miss Janice said...

I just found your blog and love it. That tree is stunning!

Liz Harrell said...

This photo just makes me sigh. And wish I could buy all new Christmas decor. :)