Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Some Changes Going on Around Here

Hope everyone's New Year's celebrations were great! With a new year, I am making some changes to my website. It will have a new look by the end of the month. As I work on these changes, my Friday Features will be on hold until February 1st. I will still continue to post on my blog and Tent Sale Tuesday will resume on Tuesday 1/8. Don't miss out on some great deals while I make room for new inventory. My new site will have some more Handmade and One of a Kind items, getting me back to what I love to do most, CREATE!



I would also like to share with you some great products I received from Mom for Christmas. Stonewall Kitchen makes so many delicious, jellies, sauces, etc. They make great gift ideas too.

I served some popcorn chicken with the Teryiaki dipping sauce on New Year's, sooo good! And we have had the jellies poured over a bar of cream cheese and served with crackers for a very simple appetizer. There are more recipes on their website too.

4 comments:

Sherry said...

Yum...the dip and the sauce look good and I love simple apps!!!

Sounds like you have some lovely new plans awaiting us...your excitement is contagious!! Can't wait to see what you're revealing and WONDERFUL that you are getting back into creating!! I can't think of a better way to begin a new year!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn! Thanks for dropping by my blog and your sweet words. Hope you have a Happy New Year!

xx said...

I can't wait to see the new look for your web site and your new goodies Dawn! Starting the New Year really is like a breath of fresh air, isn't it? Thanks for your kind words of support. I'm feeling much better and must go peek at your sale items!

Roxie Morrow said...

I can't wait to see all the things you have in store for the new year.
OMG, those jams and sauces look so darn good. I would love to try that terriyaki on some chicken. Thanks for sharing with us, I'm going to go see if I can find a recipe.

I'm looking forward to helping you with "brand" new marketing items for your business. Talk to you soon.