Friday, September 28, 2007

Jolies Poches!





I have been busy working on a new product. I would love to know what you think! I am calling them Jolies Poches, that's french for "Pretty Pockets". I will be creating these in all different designs including Birthday greetings, holiday greetings and personalized too. They will be embellished with dupioni silk ribbons, crystals and paper blossoms. There will also be a line of Mini Jolies Poches. I love making these! They will be listed in my boutique under One of a Kind.

7 comments:

kari and kijsa said...

Oh, how sweet and romantic- the perfect touch of 'special'!
blessings,
kari and kijsa

Unknown said...

Oh Dawn, those are beautiful!! what a creative idea! they will be big sellers for sure!

Amy

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Not only are they lovely, so is the name!

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Absolutely divine! So dainty and sweet.
Have a wonderful day.
Blessings,
Sandy :)

Reflections from the Stone Nest said...

I think your pretty pockets are beautiful. You could put so many things in them.

Kitty

Anonymous said...

I really do want one of these. May I order one, tell me price, details.

Phyllis

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Phyllis, I would love to reply, but you have not left me an email address. If you are interested in this product, you can go to my website www.MyHydrangeaHome.com and click on Products, then One of a Kind. You may order through my website. Thank you!