Thursday, March 22, 2007

Back to Creating!


I have been so busy with a couple of customers' projects that I have not had much time to just create and list new items on my site. I was so excited to have an order of 40 of my hand painted Easter eggs. A very nice customer was giving them out as favors at her anniversary party. I am also working on a bedroom redo for an 11 year old girl. I will post pics when it is all complete. I love projects like those. But I am happy to get back to creating! I just finished this floral piece which I will list on my site very soon! Hydrangeas and Roses - my favorite!

1 comment:

Sadie Olive said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your comments. I love what you have done so far to your home! I will check back at the progress and for new photos!